We're getting down to the wire now, so it's about time to post a "look at me, I'm really pregnant!" picture. This particular picture was taken in the baby's room (which we just painted).
Katie's not getting any vibes that he wants to come out anytime soon, so he's probably pretty comfortable in there. Which you can understand: if I was in a nice, warm place where I didn't have to worry about eating, breathing, or getting a sunburn, I wouldn't be in a particular hurry to get out either.
2 comments:
Katie you look so cute! I am so glad you have a blog too. I cant wait to see your baby-- I am sure that you are even more anxious!! I am so excited for you guys. Being Mommy and Daddy is so fun.. and tiresome. I cant believe we didn't get together before you left- I totally spaced the cabin thing and felt so bad later when I was looking through my emails and remembered. We actually lived in the same state for like a month and I blew it. Anyway- Good Luck!! You will be a fabulous mother- so kind and patient. Love ya- April
Katie you look great! And I love the mound of clothes in the crib. Looks like you guys are all set. Good luck!
Post a Comment