We've moved into the luxurious student housing, and we are just waiting for the little one to make his grand entrance. Scott's been an absent father these days due to the overwhelming volume of homework he has been recieving. Meanwhile, Katie is trying to make our place a home, and do enough favors for the neighbors that they will all owe us babysitting time when we need it.
However, we have been having fun sometimes: we went to our first Michigan Football game at the BIG HOUSE!! We've never seen so many people all dressed in yellow at one time.
Katie picked up her parents and went down to Nauvoo the second week of school. It was nice for her to see the church sites and spend time with her parents.
We also went to Niagra Falls over fall break. Massive amounts of water + Casinos and wax museums = Plenty of family fun!! This picture features the greatest poncho's in the world! We saved ours, and I was thinking of having it bronzed to display above the fireplace.
Now, the leaves are falling and the weather is thinking about getting chilly. We are surrounded by forest, so we had to include a classic "dead leaves in the forest" picture.
4 comments:
Scott and Katie-
Its good to hear from you! Good luck with all the busy school, Scott. And I have to say I was happy to see you wearing your Michigan attire at the game! We're excited to see you guys at Christmas!
Sarah and Dave
PS - the Hopkins family has a blog if you want to check it out - hopsfam.blogspot.com
Hi Guys.
Kristin will be happy to see the pics with the Michigan Football thing :)...
katie, we hope u doing well the last couple days till the baby is born...
All the best,
Kristin, Henning und Selah
Well, it's about time you gave in and started a blog. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. We are excited to see pics of the new baby soon!
So I found you guys from the Glads! Yeah for having a blog. Katie I've been feeling so guilty I really need to send you an e-mail. Glad to hear you are having fun! Best wishes for a wonderful delivery! Check us out at www.tjjohnson.blogspot.com .
Post a Comment