Here's Timmy all tuckered out on a little walk in between General Conference sessions. The weather was fabulous! He loves to snuggle with Daddy in his baby Bjorn. This is the hat Scott made for him while watching Conference.
This is Scott and Timmy watching Conference together...or rather....Scott crocheting to keep himself awake whilst he listens to conference, and Timmy staring intently at Scott's crocheting, and probably hearing something like the teacher on Charlie Brown. ("Wha-wha-whawha-wha")
Look Mom! Your crocuses have sprung up! And....look!
Some popped up in the front where we didn't plant. Some tenet must have attempted a front porch plant awhile ago. I hope they survive, even though I have been told that torrential storms will come our way in April and flood everything in that little patch out. We'll see.
Timmy loves his jogging stroller, and has gone out walking with mom many times this spring, all decked out in his snuggly-warm suit and with his hanging toys to entertain him. Thanks Macha and Grandpa Stapleton!
I had some photos of Timmy taken by my friend Rachel Opdahl (opdahlphotography.com). Here's our new piece of art, which I have now hung in the living room by all the other photos that surround us and remind us of our favorite places and people. I was Sooo stressed out about which pictures to print, but they turned out so nice. It's so amazing how fast he's already grown in two months.Which reminds me to give you the stats on Timmy from this week. We visited the doctor on Monday April 7th (two days after his 4 month birthday) and he was 26 3/4 inches (>100%), 15 lbs. 9 oz. (90%). The doctor says he will be very tall. He's wearing his 9 months clothes very nicely right now. :)
5 comments:
How cute is he! It looks like you guys are doing well! You have a cute family!
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big he is already. Didn't you love the wonderful snow today? I'm sure that will help everything to grow nicely!
What a cute little baby and cute baby hat! So glad to see your family is doing well. :)
aawwww!! he's so cute. his first Conference. i love the pics in the frame.
I love the pictures! The hat is great too...
Post a Comment