This is the top thrill dragster! 120 mph in like 4 seconds and straight up!! It's insane!
Here's Scott's hair after doing the Dragster! It looked like it was swept up in a Nike "whoosh!"
Here's Scott, Greg, Amy and Chad on another awesome ride
Here's Timmy being cute in his Mai Tai carrier. The only rides he got to go on were me (as shown here), his stroller and the antique cars. He actually seemed to enjoy the day very much.
And us being Posers.The whole day was so much fun! The weather was cool and no sun, which made Red-man Scotty a happy man.
12 comments:
I love the hair!
I think Scott should do his hair like that EVERY day!
That picture of you and your boy is so precious!
Looks like fun! Shane would love that roller coaster (I would be scared to death!)
Looks like you guys had such a good time! And yes, I am digging the HAIR!!
we LOVE cedar point!!!! brian took me there august 2004. him and his family went there all the time growing up! how awesome would that be? they have the BEST rides!!
Your little family is so darn cute! Oh, and we made the same mistake about nap time once. Once. Same outcome. Now everyone thinks that we are the nap and bedtime at 6:30 natzi's, but hey, they don't have to live with a crying baby for the rest of the week!
Looks like fun..is it a big theme park or like Lagoon?
Hey KT - did you make the Mei Tai? I am looking up patterns on the web to see how to. Do you have any suggestions?
Cedar Point is a bit larger than lagoon and has way more large rides. There are also lots of really fun kids rides in Camp Snoopy. I was really impressed. They also have a "parent pass" that allows 2 people to enter through the exit, bypassing the line after someone has waited in line and passed the parent pass onto an employee. It was awesome!
I purchased the Mai Tai at a garage sale. No real suggestions - I just really like it though!
-KT
cedar point is actually MUCH BIGGER then Lagoon. i'd hate to knock it for Utah fans, but Lagoon just seems like a Catholic Carnival. I am from KY and the local Catholic Chruch use to throw carnivals. that is exactly what Lagoon is like. :) we even have an amusement park in Louisville that blows Lagoon out of the water.
Cedar Point is actually on the top 10 list of BEST rides in the Unted States. they have the biggest, BEST rides in the world.
if ever you're in Ohio..or near by, you NEED to go to Cedar Point. you'll love it! :)
When Tracie and Justin move to Ohio, we will have to meet up there and go again!
-KT
Post a Comment