So, after Scotty's fishing trip, I begged him to keep his beard for a little while, because I thought it was so cool. After about a month, he finally couldn't take all the poking and started to shave it. I managed to stave him off for 2 days as he slowly shaved it in parts. Here are the many faces of Scott.





5 comments:
very nice. I always ask Hutch to keep his beard too because I associate it with happiness--when he has to shave means he's back at work or at some church thing. So whenever he has a long beard means it's just us.
It's fun to see the various stages of shaved-ness. Every once in a while Shane grows out a beard, but as soon as he has an excuse he will shave it off, which is fine with me, too.
Did you see 10,000 BC..... Your in the wrong time period Scott!
I like the chops and goat too, but just because he has a UTAH shirt on in the picture!
Maybe I should grow a beard, Scott has inspired me.
Todd
My favorite nickname for the soul patch is "food broom". Try it out sometime, it really works!
Post a Comment