Here's some summer stuff we've been up to this month...
We went
camping at Waterloo Recreation Area with our church, and went swimming here at the beach the next morning. This was Timmy's first time swimming, and it was chilly! It rained a ton the night we camped out, but we stayed dry and Timmy slept pretty well, so we were happy about the trip.
Strawberry picking at Rowe's produce. It was a little too hot, and required a lot of squatting, so we only lasted one hour, but we got some super-yummy berries!

The little one all tuckered out after the trip.
"Strawberries? What strawberries?" (Proof of the tastiness thereof.)

BUM SHOT!
Bathtime is so fun! Timmys is
so close to being able to sit up on his own. He's also turning around 360 degrees on his tummy, so crawling is probably only 1-2 months out as well.

Playing with daddy....No teeth yet, but he sure drools a lot!
11 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish we were there!
So fun! Sounds like things are going well there. Thanks again for the good send off and the treats for the car. They were a hit! Also, just an FYI, strawberries are one of those allergenic foods you're supposed to avoid feeding babies until they're one. I fed some to Kara, then panicked, but she's fine!
Is that red hair I spy?? He looks totally red in the high chair shot. Adorable.
he is so cute katie!! and is getting so big. his little face is adorable. :)
Timmy is so cute. In the picture in the high chair, I think he looks a lot like his namesake. (except not so big and hairy)
Robby
Yeah, after I gave Tim strawberries the first time, I read it was an allergenic food on a list. I had read two other lists previously, and it wasn't on those, so when I read the other one I thought! "Ah! They are all different!" But, he's been OK, so I just give them sparingly now, because they are acidic. :) The nutritionist said to avoid too many acidic foods because they cause diarrhea. :(
Thanks for reading everyone!
Love,
KT
And yes, I think his hair is kind of a strawberry blonde. It looks totally red in the sun, but more blonde otherwise.
-KT
Don't feel bad, we gave Brooklynn strawberries early on too. She loves them still. Just made her bum a little red when she was Timmy's age.
He's getting so big!!!
Fun camping trip. I wish we would go camping with our ward but I think there might be too many old people! MMM, I love strawberries and it looks like Timmy does too!
like father like son. katie, discourage the bumshots now while there's still time!
I love looking at pics of your fam! You're all so fun!
Post a Comment