Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall in Michigan

Fall is definitely here. The leaves are changing, the weather is cooling down, the morning is darker.
This is us for a Sunday walk in Gallup Park. Timmy loves to go on walks, and this is a beautiful park with the river running through it.
Here's your garden mom! Look how big all the plants are! I finally added some in the back too with some plants from a friend of mine who moved. She let me have her petunias and some others.

Our friends, the Quatrale's, from Utah came into town and we met them for dinner at Zimmerman's Deli for dinner. Rosemary grew up in AA, and loves to visit. Zimmerman's was as good as everyone says it is! Their sandwiches were so good!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I could use me a good zingermans sandwich right about now myself! I miss the fall in Michigan, we have some signs of fall here in London, but not as many colors.