Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Been a While

It's been a while since we've been a' bloggin'.  Sorry about that.  Some pretty big news on our part, if you haven't already heard.  We're expecting!  If you are like 80% of the people we've told, you might say to yourself "Another one?  Didn't you just have one!"  That's right!  But, here we go!  And we're excited to find out the gender, which should hopefully be descernable on December 15th at 2:30 pm during our ultrasound.  

The due date is May 9th -15th (ish).  I'm in my 14 or 15th week (depending on whether you go by date or ultrasound.)  I'm feeling OK - just the typical tiredness and nausea that are common, but nothing to really put up a fuss about.

We had a fun fall and enjoyed an especially warm bout of weather into the first part of November.  Halloween was warm and beautiful.  Here is us with Timmy the lion. 

This is Timmy's friend Nash.  I watch Nash once a week and we always go to the church to workout in the mornings.  It takes me a while to bundle these two up, but they enjoy getting out of the house and playing with the toys and other kids at the church, while us moms exercise.
Here are the kids from our apartments on Halloween, getting ready to parade around.  Notice one sad little lion on the front row.  He got scared when everyone yelled "Happy Halloween!"  
Here's to prove that he actually had fun!
I took advantage of the beautiful weather by hiking in the Arboretum at the beginning of November.  I just couldn't believe our luck with such warm and lovely days!  It's snowing now, but at least we had a last hurrah!

10 comments:

amydear said...

A ha! I knew it! When I looked up the Mackinac race times and saw yours, I thought "she must be pregnant!" Good for you for doing it anyways. And congrats on another baby. How fun is that!

Megan said...

That is so exciting you guys! Congratulations. Twice the work, but definitely twice the fun!

The Glads ... said...

Congratulations! I guess one isn't enough, huh? j/k, two is great, even when they are that close in age. Seperate rooms has been the trick for us. Good luck! We miss you guys.

Blogful said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. How fun for Timmy to have a sibling so close. You guys sure make cute ones, so why not!!

Sarah Marie said...

Yay!! Congrats. We are so excited for you guys. The world can't have too many Stapletons! Timmy is so cute in his lion outfit.

Alicia W. said...

Congratulations! I love having my two close together...they have so much fun playing now that they are each a little older. It is a lot of work, but it's really not that much more work having two than having one. Really.

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! congratulations!!! you'll have to post right away when you know the sex of the baby!

Heather said...

Congrats to your little family!

rusted sun said...

Congratulations! I think two is always better than one....and mine are REALLY close together. :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I agree with everyone's comments above. More kiddos = more fun! (most of the time)