Monday, December 15, 2008

ULTRASOUND DAY

OK EVERYBODY!  
We had our ultrasound today!  

IT’S A BOY!!!!

17 comments:

Jen said...

I totally missed the post where you said you were expecting! So to read the one where you said you were going to have a boy I was like...what?! Congrats! The stars and planets must all be aligned. You are now my 10 friend who is pregnant. I hope that my next one is born in May...its the perfect time to have a baby. You miss the hot summer months but you don't have to worry about the cold winter months with a new born. I hope everything will go smoothly from here on out! What a Christmas present!

Blogful said...

Congratulations! Timmy and brother will be close in age and such good friends. PERFECT!

Amanda said...

AHHH! How exciting!! I didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats!!

Alicia W. said...

I love having 2 girls close together, so I am guessing that 2 boys together will be just as much fun! They will be good friends and worst enemies (and Timmy will not remember being the only one...that helps with the sibling rivalry!)

Harvey Family said...

Yay! Congratulations, we are so excited for you! We love having our boys close in age. It is so nice when they start playing with each other. They just get in so much trouble together too, but every day is an adventure!

amydear said...

Wow! Two boys. You'll have a lot of fun with them. Hope you're feeling alright and that all is well. Happy birthday to Timmy too!

Anonymous said...

another boy!!!??? how awesome! congratulations! thought of any names yet?

Katie said...

Congratulations! :) So excited for you and for Timmy to have a brother! I bet it'll be really nice when they can play together.

Sara said...

Congrats! I bet Timmy and his baby brother will be SO stinkin' cute together!

Stapletons said...

No names yet. We'll probably wait until he's born, like we did with Timmy, and just pull out our old list. :)

Anna-Lisa said...

Hooray! Congrats for another little boy!

Calli Fox said...

Congratulations!! Another baby boy! I'm happy to hear that you are pregnant! Awesome! Miss you guys! Come see our blog. Calli

Heather said...

a little buddy for timmy! how fun!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I haven't kept up in awhile and that was a fun entry to see first thing!

jamie lynette said...

Nice! You guys are going to raise an amazing fleet of missionaries! How fun.

Tif-Ani said...

YAY! Congratulations you two!

Janessa said...

WOW! Katie, I'm so excited for you! I love reading about your cute family! I miss you.