Monday, March 23, 2009

SPRING SPRING SPRING!!!

What we've been up to the past couple of weeks....
Waiting and waiting for it to get sunny and warmer.  And it happened!!!  We're so happy to play outside and have room to move!
So, Timmy got an eye infection last week.  We were horrified to see his eye swell up and shut closed in a matter of two hours!  It got better the next day, after getting some eye drops.  He was in good spirits, despite how bad it looked.
Here's Timmy the day after.  I thought his still swollen eye and "I'm with Handsome" shirt were pretty funny in combination. :)
Here's our handsome boy!! Here's one of the warm days, with our flowers popping up.  Yesterday (Sunday) we noticed that Timmy has two new teeth on top.  That makes four.  He's been feeling it, we think, with a grumpy attitude and some rough sleep sometimes.

Yay for SPRING!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

I love the shirt...it's awesome! Timmy is growing so fast, I can't believe it! How old is he?
The flowers are beautiful. Isn't it fun to finally see them pop up. It always helps me hang in there for the last few storms...
We miss you guys! How are you doing? Hope things are well. :)

Calli Fox said...

Timmy is getting so big and he is dang adorbale!! Don't ya just hate when your kids get sick or hurt. Ya just feel so bad for them. Calli

Janessa said...

I love this time of year! The flowers are so beautiful when they start to bloom and the trees are budding! Hopefully the warm weather follows soon.

Stapletons said...

He's already 15 months, going on 16, a week from Sunday. Amazing how time flies! He had just started showing more and more that he understands what we are saying, which is so remarkable!

Heather said...

Nikki always eewhi-gooey eyes, it can be so scary. Looks like Timmy recovered well :)

Anna-Lisa said...

Pretty flowers and I'm glad Timmy's eye got better. I looked at the pics of Disney land and I am jealous! Plus, when did they start letting Tinkerbell walk around like that? That would be the character I would want to be if I was a Disney character! I hope it stays warm there....we are getting quite a bit of snow here, but I really love it!

Stephanie said...

I love those flowers, they remind me of spring in Germany. Ahhhhh.

Anonymous said...

awww.. poor guy! so sad to see his eye like that. glad it got better pretty fast.