Sunday, June 28, 2009

Opdahl Photography

Rachel Opdahl took these of Aaron during his second week. Doesn't she do great work? You can check out her stuff at Opdahlphotography.com.





15 comments:

Krista said...

These pics are gorgious! You have 2 beautiful boys!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Those are beautiful pics Kate! I just love the intimate ones between moms and their babes!

Alicia W. said...

Very sweet! Aaron looks so wise!

Inga said...

beautiful pictures. i am glad you are keeping up with the blog. looking forward to new updates.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! You are two for two in the cute baby department!

emily said...

Awesome pictures!! Totally priceless :)

Harvey Family said...

Those are great photos! You look beautiful and your baby is so adorable! Hope things are going well!

Katie said...

They're beautiful. ;) Katie... you're photogenic! Wow! Such great pics!

Powell's Place said...

These are so precious! I'm officially stocking your blog now that we don't live in Northwood anymore!

Barb: said...

So beautiful!

The Opdahl's said...

Thanks so much for posting with a link to my site. That was very nice of you. Thanks for having me take your pics!

brettandkatie said...

Seriosly so cute! I think he looks alot like pics of Timmy! We miss you guys!

Amanda said...

Oo. those are tender. Handsome boy.

Blogful said...

Gorgeous photos of a very darling baby. I love that last B&W. I think this one looks more like Daddy. Love the picture with Katie, too. So cute. So wish I had more pictures of me with my newborns.

Angie Gray said...

Amazing photography. Congrats on your baby and your beautiful family.

If you decide to move back to the Avenues, your old apartment building no longer looks like a ghost town. They fixed it. So move back, K? :)