We are finally getting to detail a little more of our adventures in Cleveland and our first few weeks with sweet little Aaron. I am surprised to admit that I LOVE CLEVELAND! After viewing this very silly movie of Cleveland before we came, I was not expecting much. But, as funny as the video is, it is really untrue. This city is beautiful. There are lots of neat parks. The libraries are beautiful and awesome. They have fun play areas and great toys and resources. We have been to three so far. I've been able to check out toys to take home for Timmy.
Our whole famly at the overlook at Cuyahoga National Park.

Aaron's been a great little baby, and Timmy has been getting more and more interested in him. He looks for Aaron when he wakes up in the morning so he can say "hello" to him.

Aaron has just started smiling. He is adorable!

Our first week here, we visited the Kirtland Temple and N.K. Whitney Store. The tours were very interesting, but a little long for two little boys. We went to the NASA Visitor's Center the following weekend, and Scott attended an Indian's baseball game.
Notes about this collage:
Janice - Timmy loves his Soccer Champ T-shirt!
Dad (Kent) - In the lower right hand corner, Scott is blowing on a blade of grass, and Timmy is imitating him by cupping his hands to his mouth and squeeling :) Ha Ha!

On Sunny days, Timmy, Aaron and I usually go to the pool. On cloudy days. we usually take a walk down to the Metropark. We've been down 7 times now, 5 of which I had to either feed Aaron or change a diaper, or both. I'm getting quite skilled at juggling two kids. :) You can see in this collage, the double stroller my friend Sam so kindly lent us for the summer. We use it almost every single day. Thanks Sam!

6 comments:
Aaron's getting so big already. Glad you're having a fun summer adventure. I miss the Metroparks!
It sounds like your doing great with those two kiddos of yours. I am glad you are enjoying it in there. Although we can't wait for you guys to come back!
For some reason it took me a little bit to figure out what the Cuyahoga National Park was! lol Steve's family still refers to it as CVNRA (Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area). I feel silly now! Can't wait to meet up with you!
Aaron is adorable. I can't believe how much he's smiling!
My favorite pic has to be Timmy's version of the grass blade bird call. Great post!
ashlyn saw a picture of timmy the other day and went crazy, calling his name and clapping at his picture. we miss you guys! you look like quite the skilled mother-of-two.
This is our latest dialogue:
What's your name? "T-T!"
The same way Ashlyn said it!!
Post a Comment