Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hanging Around

Taking a walk in the Metropark
At this little bog, you can see turtles, frogs and muskrats.
The lovely golf course
Aaron with his new haircut. We decided to mow his lawn a little earlier than we did Timmy's when he was a baby...avoid the mocking. :) Both their hair sticks straight up!
We finally broke down and bought some clippers. Timmy and Scott had their haircut too.
With three boys in the house, I thought it a wise investment.

2 comments:

Blogful said...

Cute pictures. Your boys sure are handsome. Aaron is a red-head! I never really realized until this picture. Very cute.

Stapletons said...

I know! Timmy's hair actually morphed quite a bit, and Aaron is following in his footsteps. His hair was dark brown, went to a light red and then totally blonde. Aaron's was really dark when he was born, but you are right, it has gone lighter and looks red in the sunlight.