Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sleep makes the World go 'Round

It is true for me anyway that if my kids are well rested, and I'm well rested, we're a happy family.

The toddler bed is a hit. Timmy now has no problem sleeping through the night. I finally put up a little black cloth to darken the room, and he has started sleeping later again and his naps are back to 2 1/2 to 3 hours again too. He's gone a couple days without begging for TV non-stop (because I was ready to entertain him first thing in the morning) and that has made me much happier.

I think we're finally getting settled again. Aaron is close to sleeping through the night. I think he'll be there in just another couple of weeks. That will be a happy, happy day!
We'll get him out of our room, and into Timmy's, and we can enjoy an uninterrupted block on sleep every day.

3 comments:

emily said...

novel idea, sleep. quite the sacrifice to have it be so hard to come by :)

Angie said...

Yay! I'm excited for you. good luck

Angie Gray said...

Sleep really does make all the difference. I'm glad you're getting more rest!