Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crazy Youngsters

So I've been playing on this intramural soccer team with a bunch of undergrads, and I'm definitely the old guy there. Anyway, we've been playing at crazy hours like 10:30 at night. Seriously, outdoor soccer in October at 10:30 at night. Brrrrr! Anyway, I am so out of shape that I can barely last till halftime, but I've managed to get a goal or assist every game. Just trying to represent the "older" generation! T-man's also ramping up his füßball skills by kicking rather than just walking into the ball. A star in the making!!

5 comments:

The Vocana's said...

You are getting old! Your hair is so short, when did you cut it?

The Stapletons said...

Why are you still wearing shin guards. Old people don't wear shin guards unless they have to.

The Stapletons said...

To make a nice comment, you still do have sexy legs!! :0

Stapletons said...

Old people always wear shin guards because they're so afraid of getting their feeble shins damaged. I know that I shouldn't be hiding my sexy legs behind plastic and foam, but I want my legs to still be sexy when I'm done. Ironically, I got kicked right above my shin guard last night, and I've got a nice goose-egg on my shin bone: terribly unsexy!

Stapletons said...

Robby: I tried to reply to your comment earlier, but google wouldn't let me. Maybe I was saying something offensive or something?? Anyway, I've been keeping the hair pretty short since I was forced to sit on the stands in church: so that I look responsible or something. Also, once it gets chilly here, I have hat head all day if I don't keep it short. It is kind of sad to not be the curly-fro guy anymore.