Scott jimmied the DVD cupboard shut last night. Timmy was TICKED off today!!
Parents 1
Timmy whined incessantly. I didn't give in. I wanted to use the laptop though. He whined. I let him watch Kung Fu Panda on UTube while I did my work. Part 1, Part 2, and......OK, OK!... Part 3.
We're in the same boat...all day whining for Cars or Wonder Pets. I cheat and put in a nature documentary. He wanders off eventually...knowing he won't win. Won't work forever, but for now we're happy campers with fewer cartoons. And we've learned a LOT as well. :)
2 comments:
We're in the same boat...all day whining for Cars or Wonder Pets. I cheat and put in a nature documentary. He wanders off eventually...knowing he won't win. Won't work forever, but for now we're happy campers with fewer cartoons. And we've learned a LOT as well. :)
Well, at least you got one points!
Post a Comment