Dee doo (Thank you)
Pa? (I have to go potty)
Aaah (I'm all done)
show? show? show? show? show? (I want a movie!!)
weee? (I want to play downstairs)
dada
mama
Peeez? (Please)
show (cereal)
One of his favorite things to do right now (until we can get a lock for the cupboard) is to hand us the DVDs one at a time and say "dee doo" after each one. He misses following Luke around and saying "hi" a million times. :)
3 comments:
I love the language that little kids use. A few from Rainier:
Matmomo - any sort of earth-moving equipment
da doof - dump truck
ba-oof - bulldozer
houton - Yukon (the dog)
And his aaaah isn't all done, it means yes around our house.
It's funny that you mentioned Timmy saying "hi" a lot. Rainier does the same thing. Must be a phase all 21 month-olds go through. Sometimes it comes out of nowhere. Sometimes it means he wants something.
I love their first words!! So sweet.
Haha! I like your "blog" John. :)
I tried to check it out.
Yes, Timmy likes to "hi" his favorite people into a corner until they say it back about 20 times. :)
Post a Comment