Saturday, March 20, 2010

Virginia is for lovers.... and turkeys.

So we went to Virginia over spring break. Here's some pics......

Colourful pics...
(yes, I know I spelled color the British way. I just wanted to get a reaction out of you.)

Car pic.....
(4 adults + 3 toddlers + 1 baby + 1 van + 14 hrs of driving = AWESOME!!)

Water pic....
(by the way, Virginia's supposed to be warm, right?)

Distressed child on a pony pic....

and finally, Petting the Attention-Craving Turkey pic!

All sarcasm aside, it was a most excellent trip. The car ride went surprisingly well, the Whiteheads still don't hate us, the price was right, and I beat everyone at ping pong. It doesn't get any better than that!

2 comments:

Inga said...

Where in Va did you go? We have a quick trip planned in May to visit my family. It should be beach weather by then.

Stapletons said...

We were in Gordonsville and Charlotte for a day too.:) Out in the boonies pretty much.