So we've moved back from Cleveland, and into a new apartment. The new apartment has one of the most beautiful views of the forest. Not only that, but the front yard is super shady, there is a huge sandbox right out the door, and we are surrounded by a lot of good friends. Aaron is a big fan of running around and pushing around pink girl-cars, while Timmy is a little more distracted with his new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse game. His love for it is simmering down a little, but for a long time it was all he ever wanted to play with. Luckily, his friend Holland has been getting him to run around a little more.

Aaron has been enjoying life, and he rolled his Cozy Coupe car racing around the corner and got a real nice bump. They don't make the roll cages sufficiently strong on those things. Anyway, Katie was worried about the bump, but I think that a little swelling stretches his skull and makes room for more brains.

Swimming with the Whiteheads. I'd provide more commentary, but I wasn't there, so you'll have to enjoy the cute pictures without the meaningless commentary.

This was the Saline Town Fair. Apparently the town was named Saline after a salt spring nearby. I've wondered that my whole 3 years here. Who knew that a simple historical trolley ride could answer all of life's burning questions? Who knew indeed...

3 comments:
Wow, what a fun summer! You've got the cutest pictures. :)
Yay for the sandbox crew! We're so happy to be your neighbors.
but a collage of the bean . . . I've ne'er seen the likes.
nate
Post a Comment