I know, it's kind of lame to have to spell out "heart" rather than a nice, bright red heart like one would find on any number of fine quality t-shirts, but I just really love the forest and really don't love looking through the Html code to change the heart into a real heart. C'mon, how much free time do you think I have?
Anyway, as I have bragged to most of you, I live about 10 ft. from a nice strip of forest, with a bunch of little trails and a creek running through it. I miss the mountains, but living so close to the forest is the next best thing. I have no idea where I'll end up in the long run, but if there are no major mountains around, I hope I live near the woods.

Me and the boys head down there every chance we get, and just play around with sticks and jump on logs and throw stuff around. Some neighbors of ours built the frame for this cool little house, and a bunch of us have done our part adding to it and building it up. Timmy calls it "Eeyore House" and we like to find "Eeyore Sticks" to put on it. So be jealous of my cool little forest.

1 comment:
That is an awesome fort. I am sufficiently jealous.
Post a Comment