Timmy has been "on one" lately.
A few quotes:
Timmy yelling. Aaron imitating. Timmy says "Like dis....Ahhhhhhhhhh." Aaron copies "Ahhhhhhhhhhh"
I've had a cough for a while now, and have had to *ahem* cough up some phlegm here and there. Timmy and I were in the woods and he starts pretending to cough and then spitting on the ground....over and over and over again. He had this look on his face like "See mom? I can do it too!"
Timmy and Aaron were wrestling today and Aaron pulled a cheap shot. Timmy yelled "Awin! Das mag ich nicht!" (That is perfect German for "Awin! I don't like that!")
This week we went to Kalhari Resort, an indoor water park (where there are lots of elephant statues and other African animals). When we got home today Timmy kept saying "Yet's go.....hmmmm.... to da Ephent Park!" I kept saying that I'd love to go again, but we'd have to go at a later date. He says " How 'bout....Yet's drive in da car an go to da Ephent Park?" So, we pretended that we were at the Resort, going down the lion slide and on the car slide and in the wave pool, and to my surprise, he was just happy to pretend that we were there!
No comments:
Post a Comment