Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playing Around

We are snowed in. Timmy and Aaron are playing. I'm just writing everything he says because it's so random and he's talking up a storm:

"I go in da Simba slide and I go in da Star War Rocket Ship! And I color da Elephant! I got da Elephant Karahari Book. I got a Karahari book! A Karahari puzzle. I got yiddw (little) quack. I got a ewaphant toy. I got a ewaphant friend, a yiddw quack friend and a star wars friend. Can you hold little quack and put it on your hand? Thank you mommy! Thank you!
Hi mommy hi! I'm little quack! I'm an elephant, an elephant, you can go on the Simba slide!
Is that funny? Is that a funny elephant friend? Yeah? Oh...
Awin! Awin! I'm goin' on the Star Wars Rocket Ship!
Can you push the elephant water park balls?
Me: "You do it"
No! I don't! You do!
You push the elephant balls! You push the elephant balls before!
In a funny voice.."What, what, what you do! hahahahaha! That was a man!"
Here we go! Here we go. Here we go. Here we go mommy!
"Thank you" - me
Your Welcome!
Awin! Awin! Nonononono. Little Quack! It's little quack.
Rarrr!-I'm a car! I'm a car!

No comments: