Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Week Quotes

Having a fun week with the cousins!  Today we went to the Tracey Aviary.  Yesterday, we visited the Air Force Museum, and saw all the big planes.  Aarons favorite color is green, so he particularly liked the 2 BIG green planes.

The kids have been having a great time playing together, with lots and lots of toys, and some fun movies.
Aaron: "Mom!  I don't touch Wuke's fings"  (Mom - I'm not supposed to touch Luke's things)
He learned this the hard way yesterday after pulling apart two intricate Legos of Lukes, and made Luke really sad.

Timmy: "I want to donate my Star Wars!"
We made some donations today to House of Hope.  Timmy said he wanted to keep his Star Wars plush toy when we arrived, but after he got such a great response from the worker collecting our family donations, telling us how much the children would love the new toys and books, he decided that he really wanted to donate more!

After I asked him what things we should buy to donate to the homeless shelter, and suggesting warm things like socks, hats, gloves....Timmy said "How 'bout we buy them a house?"
"Very good idea, but we don't quite have enough money for that in our donation budget"
"How 'bout we build them a house?"
"Also a little pricey...."
"How 'bout we build them a roof?!"
"All good things.....maybe when you are big enough, you can build some houses for some people who need them."

No comments: