Thursday, February 16, 2012

Awesomest, Day, Ever.

There have been very few instances in my life as a parent where I really wished that I was in my kids shoes.  Today was one of those times.  Three words: Jedi, Training, Academy.  How awesome is that?  I'm not a huge amusement park fan, with the crowds and the heat and the waiting in line.  In fact, KT has to do a little sweet talking every time we go to such a place.  However, this might just be enough to sway my vote.  
All night, Timmy has been reenacting the Jedi training, especially the moment when Darth Vader showed up with Darth Maul and a few storm troopers.  His Jedi Padowan Certificate already has the creases of a historic document.  If this is where progression has taken us, way to go progression.  Way to go.


2 comments:

the Richards said...

Where is that? So fun!

Katie Stapleton said...

Disneyland....where dreams come true...really!!