I found a slip of paper among my records that I had scribbled a note of a few funny things Timmy had said. It's hard to believe it was almost 2 years ago that he was just starting to talk and say these funny things!
When Timmy saw Scott put on his badge for work at NASA, Timmy said:
"Daddy's wearing a daddy ticket!"
"Mommy - stay back here!" was a common Timmy saying back then. He always wanted me close by, and would command it over and over.
Timmy liked to play with tape when he could get it. He got a piece of tape and put it on me and exclaimed "Momm is a star!" and then as he put it on his back, "I a train!"
The kids are happily playing and exploring here in Cleveland. Today Scott took them to the Cleveland Zoo, and they had a great time! I enjoyed a much needed day off. This week, I took the boys, swimming, to the library (3 times), to the gym several times, on lots of walks, to the park, to the store, grocery shopping. We are joined at the hip...me and my boys. Today was a good catch up day to organize life and make more plans for the next few weeks!
Best news of the past couple weeks has been that we found an apartment in Aachen! And we have two Kindergartens for the boys that are saving room for them. I have appointments with both to tour them the week we get to Aachen, and then we can decide.
Scott is trying to write, write, write and get his projects complete before we leave. Working at NASA is going well. He got a computer this week at work, which is great, so he doesn't have to work on his laptop anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment