Aaron says lately:
"Mommy - Watch out don't crash the udder cars!" "OK - Aaron - thanks for reminding me"
"Mommy - you are like a bridge!" (my feet are on the sofa table)
"It's like a hamburger!" (folding his egg sandwich in half)
"Bellas is a nice dog"
Aaron loves taking photos lately.
He says "OK Daddy, Mommy and Timmy. Say cheese! Timmy - say cheese! Timmy - say cheese!!!"
"OK - one more."
"OK, Mommy, Daddy and Timmy - I gotta fix it!" Then he opens and closes the camera and takes another photo. He repeats these same exact phrases every time he takes a photo. :)
Timmy says:
"Skylanders!"
"Wanna play in Mario in my Super Computer?!" (he especially likes this game at Linden Park, which has a large roofed slide.
A kid was scared of the Easter Bunny at the Bunny Brunch. I said "Timmy - are you afraid of the Easter Bunny?" He said "I like the Easter Bunny. He's filled with love in his heart." (I think he got this from watching Care Bears at Machas)
No comments:
Post a Comment