He's really delighted about his birthday this year, and has waited patiently for months for it to be his turn. He frequently has had me show him on his Tiger und Bär Calendar which month is his birthday. As soon as it was May, he has been saying "So, mom, my birthday is coming up?????!" "Yes, it's this month" "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"
If birthday cards were a contest (which they are NOT!).....but if they were.....this one took the cake!
One of the cute things that Aaron does right now is he says:
"Mom, I want to tell you something.....I like you and I love you. :)"
Yesterday, he and Timmy enjoyed playing at Harald and Mirjam's new house into which we helped them move with a big team of friends of theirs. It's a fantastic apartment and neighborhood!
Look at this view in their backyard! Complete with a swingset, trampoline and new slide! Plus the city library is right behind their house.
The price you pay is just months of planning and weeks of craziness at the house......but it will be worth it when all is settled! Congrats on the new place guys!
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I can't believe he is 4! Kids grow up way too fast. We found a house in Provo (right up by the temple) and supposedly are closing July 8th if all goes well. Now we just need to find you a little home close by :) Glad you guys are liking Germany so much though what an awesome experience.
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I feel cheated, of course birthday cards are a contest, and I am the winner!!!! That card was as overpriced as the Star Wars cupcakes, but so worth it. Happy Birthday to Aaron!
You guys look like you are having so much fun in your surroundings. Happy birthday to Aaron! Love the cupcakes. What a good mommy you are.
Post a Comment