Aaron has learned a new phrase. "Hard to wait."
His most common phrases are:
Mom, it's hard to wait for the baby to come!
Mom, it's hard to wait for the cousins to come!
He also learned a new German word. Langweilig. It means boring. Now, everytime he has to wait for 2 minutes, it's "langweilig."
Yesterday in the car, I told him we will be arriving home in 2 Minutes, and he whined that the car ride is langweilig.
Today he said during church, "Mom, it's hard to wait for the baby to come. Let's call the doctor and have him take the baby out!"
2 comments:
Wait, are you pregnant? How did I miss that? Congratulations!
Congrats on the pregnancy from John and I! You are brave exploring new countries with a big family! It seems like just yesterday and also decades ago that we were eating pizza at our old house and discussing natural birthing. My how times flies! Love all your adventures though. Keep it up.
Post a Comment