The era of Saryleravia comes to an end. Our so-called friends Tyler, Sara, and Flavia have betrayed us and left before we did. Sure, he got a fantastic job as a professor in a beautiful area of the US, but this does not deaden the sharp pain of the knife protruding out of our exposed backs. It's Flavia that I'm the most cross with. I know she masterminded the whole thing: make us fall for her with her cuteness and then leave us on the side of the curb like last weeks "gelbe Sack". For shame. For shame.
On a less bitter note, we survived the Primary "Sommerfest" ("summer-festival" in English, for those of you who can't make obvious connections from German words which seem ridiculously similar to English. That sounded really rude: I apologize. I know it can be intimidating to have these compound German words, but really many of them are rather similar to English). KT was one of the main organizing powers of the activity, and so it made for a long and hungryful day. Did you get that? I'm now making awesome compound English words of my own. It's reallyeasy. Youshould tryit.
Then for work I biked 50 km to Monschau, watched everyone get wasted, then biked back the next day. We stayed in an old castle, which was cool. I only crashed once, which was also cool. On the notsocool side, I lost 5 spokes on my rear tire to the spoke-monsters, and had to get a ride back the last km.



No comments:
Post a Comment