I asked Timmy to draw a picture of our whole family. He drew each of us, and then the baby in my tummy.
He said "I'm going to draw me as a Superhero. And here is daddy. I don't like daddy. He is mean to me because he put me in time out. (Ouch!) At school I drawed pictures of daddy being a Nija. This is you, mommy, and your hair."
He drew a little circle for the baby and a line going from her to my neck. Then he said "The baby is plugged to your neck in this picture." I wonder if she takes 120 Volt or 240 Volt. :)
Then he said with a laugh, "I drew Aaron with the Armour of God and a mustache!"
I asked Aaron to draw a picture of himself. When I asked him to tell me about his picture he said
"This is me. I have big hair, and I never did cut it. And these are my funny hands."
He drew another one and said:
"It's gonna be so cool. Super-duper cool, and....so, it's so cool and it's just a boat."
"It's a water-boat that lives inside the water. It doesn't go down down deep. It dust (just) goes down down in the dark side, because Darth Vader lives there and he dust (just), and then he swimmed this way, down down down, and then he went jeeeeeeeeewshhhhh, and then he went down in the dark water. And then he went this way. Shhhhhhhhewwwwwwww."
1 comment:
ha! I love the plugged into your neck thing. I hope he doesn't get concerned if he hears anyone talking about "cutting the cord" at birth time :) Sure miss you!!
Post a Comment