The winds of change are in the air. I'm two weeks from my due date. I am "nesting" right now. Scott and I sanded, repaired and painted a second hand crib and changing table. I've been washing all the baby linens, and taking tags off of the new clothes. For some reason when I pulled the clothing out of the dryer this morning and saw these enormous handfuls of bright
pink lint, it suddenly dawned on me, "Life as we know it is about to change."
5 comments:
Aww! How awesome. This is one lucky little girl to have such an incredible family. Sending prayers that all will go well.
Congrats! Little girls are awesome :) I hope all goes well for your big day. By the way, we named the youngest girl Katie! Not sure if you knew that or not :)
I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of her.
Post a Comment