These are some photos I took of Cora this morning.
She has most definitely found her hands, and is interested also in her feet.
She's been sleeping great!
Everyone asks if she sleeps through the night. Yes! Since she was 9 weeks, she has been sleeping from 6-7 pm until 7-8 am with a feeding anywhere between 4-6 am. Last week, she had a few nights with a 1 am feeding, after her first immunization, but since then has come back to a 5 am feeding again.
Yesterday I taught my first yoga class after having Cora.
She slept in the Kids Club with this cute little munchkin.
I made another attempt at swimming with the kids. This time I spent about 45 Minutes trying to get Cora to nap while the boys swam, but she was not interested in napping at all. I was hoping she would just sleep the whole time, but since she didn't, I took her in the pool and she LOVED it. We were in there for at least 40 Minutes, and she was loving it the whole time, even though she was missing her nap window. I was grateful that it went so well, because Timmy starts swim lessons in April, and I'll have to take her with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment