"I am 5 a wong wong time" (His 5th birthday was 2 weeks ago)
"I wiw be 5, and then 6, and then 7....and then 49, and then 50! And then I'w be SO big, I won't fit in your house! I'll have to go wike this (crouching) to get in your house!"
"I wiw get bigger and bigger"
me: "I hope you'll be as big as daddy."
"I hope I'w be as big as you mommy. You wanna know why?"
me: "Sure."
"I hope I'w be as big as you because I wike you better than daddy. Because you have more gooder hair than daddy. You have some good hair. And because you got the baby."
me: smiling and writing down what he said.
"Did you white what I did say?!"
Breathing fog onto the window....Aaron says "Wook! It's white wike ice! Ice is bwue. And white sometimes. Yeah. Powice (Police) have whites. Sometimes dey are bwue...sometimes dey are wed.
I say "Whites? What do you mean?"
He says "LLLLLLLLLLights!"
This is Aaron's picture of our family at the zoo.
"I have an idea mom! I want to put tape on the door, and when Daddy walks in it, he'll have tape face!"Later, I saw where he got this idea.....
Mother's Day treat boxes the boys made in Primary for me.
1 comment:
Glad to see you guys are starting Cora early with a light saber. Liam wants one really bad.
Post a Comment