Some of our everyday happenings as of late:
Celebrating the stuffed animals "birthdays"
Lunch with friends
BBQ with friends who are moving away. :(
New baby for Steffi! I hosted a baby shower for her in June at the church.
We are happy this cute little one is here and safe.
Generally fighting and saving the world....that kind of stuff.
The Stake Primary Sommerfest, which is always amazing! Was a "Trip Around the Word" this year visiting booths with info, food, crafts from various countries. So. much. fun!
Scott and the boys had a theater day during the baby shower, while Cora and I hung with the girls.
Scott attended a big conference in Barcelona for a week at the end of July.
We couldn't find the camera before Scott left. Bad luck! Here is a bad quality photos of La Sagrada Familie on the tablet camera. I found the camera a few hours after Scott left in a Lindt Easter Egg tin of the boys. They had some funny photos on there too, which they took right before they hid it.
We couldn't find the camera before Scott left. Bad luck! Here is a bad quality photos of La Sagrada Familie on the tablet camera. I found the camera a few hours after Scott left in a Lindt Easter Egg tin of the boys. They had some funny photos on there too, which they took right before they hid it.
Tibidabo in Barcelona
Park Guell in Barcelona
A great deal of our (the boys and my) summer has been spent here. The family changing room at the Westhall Pool, as we get ready and clean up from Swimming lessons. We did a 3 week intense class which was 7 times per week. Mon-Fri at noon and ALSO 9 am on W/F. It was pretty crazy. Now we will continue twice a week for a few more weeks. The boys are great little swimmers now, and it was all worth it. Cora also loves to splash around in the pool. It was a nice way to spend the summer.
This cute girl has had a nice week as she has become mobile. A bit ornery trying to get used to being able to roll and move all around in the crib. We lay her on her back, but she always falls asleep now on her tummy. A bit of a transition to get used to the switch for her.
I did a major major art clean out last week. Pulled an all nighter the night before Scott got back from Spain, and just cleared out. Loved this gem. :)
Swimming on the mats.
The whole group! The parents and I got to know each other pretty well seeing each other every single day.







2 comments:
Your family is so cute. Good times. So jealous of your European adventures.
Scott is looking more and more stylish every time I see pics of him. Who is his stylist? I must know.....
Post a Comment