One year ago, this sweet little girl came to us.
Here is Cora an hour after her birth, and just a week later
This photos of Cora are on her 1 year birthday this week!
Breakfast time
Bath time
Party time.
Bärbel and Mike spoiled her with a Cheese Cake, Winter Coat and overalls.
Good thing that Aunti Bärbel and Uncle Mike are on the ball because Cora's mom (I) was not quite ready to throw a party of any kind. So glad we got to celebrate!
Her first piece of cake. She devoured some, threw some pieces on the floor, and ate some more.
Her favorite part was the crust.
Happy Birthday Cora-girl! We love having you in our family!


3 comments:
So fun. She is getting so big, I can't believe she is one already. Give her a big hung and kiss for us.
I can't believe it has been a year! I hope things are going well. We should chat sometime. Ours just arrived and it is crazy to think how fast the year is going to pass.
Cheesecake! Wahoo. That's awesome baby food right there. Those highchair smiles are just too precious. What a cutie.
Post a Comment