What the boys know about their Dad.
1. What is something your Dad always says to you?
T - He says "because i'm mean." But I don't think he's mean.
A - No Legos. We're going on a hike!
T - He says "because i'm mean." But I don't think he's mean.
A - No Legos. We're going on a hike!
2. What makes Dad happy?
A - When we do jobs, but I don't like jobs so don't make me do them.
A - When we do jobs, but I don't like jobs so don't make me do them.
3. What makes Dad sad?
T - That we don't clean up.
A - When I don't clean up my legos, but more when I don't do what he says.
A - When I don't clean up my legos, but more when I don't do what he says.
4. How does your Dad make you laugh?
T - That he says always "because I'm mean" that's funny.
A - When he talks so funny, or when he does something funny.
T - That he says always "because I'm mean" that's funny.
A - When he talks so funny, or when he does something funny.
5. What was your Dad like as a child?
T - I never seen Daddy when he was a child. I don't know.
A- He liked star wars.
T - I never seen Daddy when he was a child. I don't know.
A- He liked star wars.
6. How old is your Dad?
T - I don't know.
A - one-forty, I think.
T - I don't know.
A - one-forty, I think.
7. How tall is your Dad?
T - taller than mommy.
A- too tall that I can't tell
T - taller than mommy.
A- too tall that I can't tell
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
T- I don't know.Watch Star Wars.
A- Hiking
T- I don't know.Watch Star Wars.
A- Hiking
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around?
T - I don't know. Not watching Star Wars, zum Gluck. (luckily)
T - I don't know. Not watching Star Wars, zum Gluck. (luckily)
A- He goes alone on a hike.
10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
T - I don't know.
T - I don't know.
A- I don't know.
11. What is your Dad really good at?
T - he's good at Math, because he has to do math at work.
A - Roller Blading
T - he's good at Math, because he has to do math at work.
A - Roller Blading
12. What is your Dad not very good at?
A - Building a house
A - Building a house
13. What does your Dad do for a job?
T - He teaches
T - He teaches
A - Works at his work.
14. What is your Dad's favorite food?
T - I guess Sandwiches.
A - ice cream
A - ice cream
15. What makes you proud of your Dad?
T. That he teaches.
A - when he gets me a lego box.
A - when he gets me a lego box.
16. If your Dad were a character, who would he be?
T - Yoda. Because he's also strong.
T - Yoda. Because he's also strong.
17. What do you and your Dad do together?
A - go together on a hike. We stay home together.
A - go together on a hike. We stay home together.
18. How are you and your Dad the same?
T & A - ????
T & A - ????
19. How are you and your Dad different?
T - because I love Minions and he doesn't really love Minions. Because he doesn't let us watch the Minions trailers anymore.
A - he's an adult and me a kid.
T - because I love Minions and he doesn't really love Minions. Because he doesn't let us watch the Minions trailers anymore.
A - he's an adult and me a kid.
20. How do you know your Dad loves you?
T - because i'm his child.
A - because I'm his child.
T - because i'm his child.
A - because I'm his child.
21. What does your Dad like most about (me) your Mom?
A - don't know. Because you're his husband.... daughter, I mean? Uh.....
A - don't know. Because you're his husband.... daughter, I mean? Uh.....

2 comments:
That's hilarious! Wow, I am copying this idea ASAP. Great job being a dad, Scott. Go hike or something.
So - he just rushed out the door in a mad dash to take the kids camping, spur of the moment! Looks like he took your advice. :)
Post a Comment