Monday, April 3, 2017

Conference Weekend

Our church has their semi-annual General Conference in April and October.  We loved Conference this weekend. It's 2 days of watching uplifting messages and just being together.  It's also the only time in the year that I sit and watch, and encourage my kids to sit and watch TV for 4 hours each day and I feel good about it. 
We took notes or drew pictures about what the speakers shared.  Many great messages about serving others, reading the scriptures, inviting the Holy Spirit into our lives and our family, etc.  Very inspiring.  www.lds.org
The kids also got to celebrate a birthday with their friend W. at the bowling lanes.
It was a fun party with about 25 kids, and the kids had a great time!
Little Ollie in his "blue leisure suit."  This was one of Timmy's outfits when he was a newborn, and Melissa and I always joked that it was like Eddie on Christmas Vacation in his blue leisure suit. :)
This is also one of the outfits I had for Timmy.  Looks so cute on little Ollie-bear!
Timmy's photography. :)

Oh, and by the way, we got an April snowstorm on Saturday that left us a good 6-8 inches of snow, and the next day, it was 51 degrees!   Warm weather is coming!  We can't wait.

No comments: