Saturday, November 4, 2017

First teeth...and other growing up

Oliver's first two teeth on the bottom-front popped up on Thursday! (Nov. 1st)  We were all so proud and excited, but also just love his gummy baby smile, and will miss that.

Cora has been talking very grown up lately as well.  I can't believe how fast they are all growing up!
She decided to wear her sleeping beauty dress for Trick or Treating tonight.  When people would ask who she is, she would say "sleeping beauty" very clearly instead of "thleepin' dooty."

Timmy and Aaron are growing up fast as well.....playing floor hockey and are looking forward to skiing this year.  They are both reading up a storm and are getting to be very fast readers. I am so surprised that Timmy read all the Harry Potter series the last few months. He is on the last half of the Half Blood Prince.  He loves to draw and make his own comics

Aaron has been devouring the Captain Underpants and Geronimo Stilton series' as well as any graphic novel he can get his hands on.  He is constantly folding paper and making things.  I am constantly replenishing my tape and paper.

I just love these cute, busy kids.


We had a HUGE storm with high winds last Sunday.  The power lines knocked out 100% power in our town.  Some had power out for several days.  We had it only out for 26 hours.  School was cancelled for 2 days.   For that reason, Halloween trick or treating was postponed until tonight.  Here are some highlights of the week.
 Griffin Park



A morning swing

York, Maine

"The Wiggly Bridge"

The face of an unhappy girl

An unhappy-girl-turned-happy when you tell her she can have a Halloween Candy!


The rail trail this morning with the whole family in tow.

1 comment:

Blogful said...

I like your "view'! Super cute. This is your "normal" stuff and it's pretty amazing.