Friday, December 1, 2017

Developing 35mm Film


I found that I had a waterproof disposable camera in a storage box.  I remembered taking it on our honeymoon to Hawaii in 2005, and thought I had purchased it then. 

When I have run across it here and there, I kept putting it back in storage or putting it in our swim bag, because it had 15 more exposures on it.

On Cora's birthday this month we went swimming, so I brought it along and used up the rest of the film.   FYI - you can still develop 35 mm film at Walgreens.

Unfortunately, the film was so old and must have ruined the film that was not rolled in.  None of those pictures turned out.

However,  I got some interesting ones from the rest of the film.  Turns out the camera was from 1999.  Photos are from 1999 and 2005 and 2007?



 These are all from scuba diving at "Magic Island" in Honolulu




This was apparently a test shot out of my bedroom window on Bob Lane 
when I was packing for my honeymoon right before my wedding. 

Scott in Mokokai, Hawaii on our honeymoon

 Emma Hansen
 Bridger Hansen
 Lukas Morgan


Seth and Melissa Morgan with Beth Hansen and Kinley Morgan

I believe we were at Cottonwood Heights.  Is this 2007?  Seth looks like he's about 10 months old.


End of Roll   :)

Good flashback to 35 mm film and a few snippets of life at age 19 and 25.  
I'm 38 this year, so this film was 19 years old. 





1 comment:

Blogful said...

Classic! I love it. I didn't remember that you honeymooned in HI. We did too!