Monday, June 4, 2018

Spring Concert

Congratulations to Timmy on his Spring Concert
We really enjoyed seeing him play.

No pics - but the boys had their BLUE and GOLD banquet for scouts and came home with a bag full of merit badges.  They have done some really neat activities in scouts, and we're grateful for all they have learned.

 
 I spend a good amount of my day feeding this boy and cleaning up his eating station.
Might as well have a few pictures of this normal day-to-day part of life.
I love that he puts his feet up on the tray while he eats. :)




Gegensaetze ( Opposites) the pop-up book has had a place in our home for 13 years now.  
It deserves a final funeral picture, after getting "babied."    

I bought this book along with 3 others on a trip to Germany in Dec. 2004.   I was dating a certain handsome fellow and foresaw us teaching our beautiful red-headed children to speak German someday.  And it all came true......except the red-headed part.  My genes are too powerful.

Fröhlich:  Dieses Buch vorzulesen machte mich fröhlich.
Traurig:  Dieses Buch zerstört zu sehen machte mich traurig.

1 comment:

Blogful said...

Did I miss that Timmy plays an instrument? So cool you live so near Boston. I like Cora's castle. Gorgeous hike, Scott! I'm feeling all caught up on the Stapletons. :)