Ollie: "No! I Ollie!"
a moment later....
Ollie: "You Ollie too!" (with a smile)
Cora: "No I'm not - I'm Cora!"
Ollie: : "No! You Gaga!"
Cora: "Can we make Cake Pops?"
Me: "Not today, but maybe next week"
Cora "Ok - but Bremember! And if I forget, you need to Bremember me!"
Me: Ollie! "Do you want to go hiking?"
Ollie: "No! I bikin'!"
Me: "Do you want to go eat lunch?"
Ollie: "No! I bikin'!"
Ollie's latest tactic to try to stay up just a moment longer:
Me: "Time to go to bed"
Ollie: "I need somepin to eat!"
Me: "You just ate lunch. It's time for a nap."
Oliie: "No! I need a drink a wadda!"
I often wake Ollie up and ask "Did you sleep well?"
Depending on how he's feeling, he says:
"I sleep well.....ALL night!" (when he's happy)
"I need somepin to eat!" (when he's grumpy)
Ollie can say everyone's name in the family, "Mama, Dada, Teemmy, Anon, Gaga and Oyie"
Cora talks very clearly and is easy to understand. She has the cutest little voice. She said yesterday "When I hear myself in videos it sounds like I am using a baby voice!"
She doesn't say her "th" sounds yet, so she says things like, "I want to go wiss you" "Do you have somepin for me?"
Ollie rocking it on the rock wall at age 27 months


2 comments:
Such a rock star Ollie! Your kiddos are so cute. Bremember!
Nice pic KT: he looks like one hard-core-diaper-wearing gym rat!
Post a Comment