Monday, January 13, 2020

Light Sabers in the Woods

Yesterday it got up to around 67°, so we tried to soak up the sun while we could.  The kids have been really into light sabers and Star Wars (more on that later...), so Aaron requested that we go to the woods and have a massive light saber war.  Who can say no to that?


Like any decent light saber fight, it ended in injury, accusation, and infuriation.  I am still sore:)


We put some pipe insulation on Ollie's light saber, cause when you get a two-year-old swingin around a plastic stick, people get hurt.  More so than usual.


In preparation of the new Star Wars film, the kids and I binge-watched every Star Wars move (I-VII, Solo, Rogue One) over the past few months.  It was quite a feat!  I was actually sort of sick of them by the end, but at least it was fresh in our minds for the last one.  But we bought a month's subscription to Disney+ and even watched the Mandalorian.  This is Cora with the Mandalorian helmet that Aaron and I made:)  

What was really fun was the moment Cora turned to me in utter shock and said "Anakin is Darth Vader????  What??"  She has now become a full-blooded Stapleton! 

1 comment:

Blogful said...

Well, when you put it that way...