Monday, April 13, 2020

Ollie

Ollie is in a cute speaking phase right now, where he's willing to try stuff out but sometimes words get lost in translation.  This morning, he said:

"I gonna make eggs and shawshej (sausage).  No, no, no.  I gonna make basagnya." (lasagne)

Some more (I'll fill this in as we go):

"It's wight dere" (As he squints his eyes and points with all of his fingers squished together).

"I huwt" (I'm hurt)

"I gonna shoot da uuf.  Da uuf is outside, and I gonna shoot it."  (I still don't know what an "uff" is, and when I ask about it all he says is: "Da uuf is a hit, and I gonna shoot it.")

Timmy and Oliver dressed up like Ninjas, creaping around the house:
Ollie: "Wet's go!"
Timmy: whispering....."Shhh - you gotta be quiet."
......creaping quietly down the stairs and towards Cora's room.....
Timmy: "Ninja's don't talk"
Ollie: loudly......"Minjas do talk!"
Timmy: "This time you gotta be sneaky.  You gotta make it so Gaga doesn't notice us until we attack"
Playful attacking sounds ensue  ( "shing!" "Ooofff" "Uh")
A moment later, Cora runs out of her room with Ollie chasing close behind.

Cora: "Ollie Stop!"
Ollie: "I not Ollie!  I'm a Minja!"



Cora and Ollie were just having a great conversation about what Cora is making with her "Stinking Putty"  Hahaha
Cora:  I'm making something with my stinking putty.
Ollie: Oh - you are making somesing wif youw stinkin' putty?
(The brand name is called "Aaron's Thinking Putty" )

Ollie and Aaron are wrestling on the sofa
Ollie "You wanna get decowated?!"  (decorated)

No comments: