Cora and Ollie dressing as each other.
Cora: "I'm Ollie, I love Akedos!"
Ollie: "Meow, meow" (I'm leopard Cora)

We're enjoying reading 52 Modern Manners for Kids
Oliver has started another round of swimming and right on the first day started treading water, which he's never done before! Hurray! Mark at the Workout Club is a great teacher!
Cora surprised me last week when I walked in the door and she had a menu written and wanted Ollie and I to anywhere in the house and she would play waitress and bring us anything we ordered off the menu. So sweet!
Both Cora and Oliver had open houses in their classrooms to evenings back-to-back.
I really enjoyed meeting their fabulous teachers and seeing their classrooms. They have great teachers this year! (As always!) So grateful that they are both excited about this year.
First day of School waiting for the bus
Meet the Teacher day for Ollie
Mom's Alliance Meet up before School start
Right before school started, Ollie and I spent some time learning the 2 wheeled bike!
He got it!! He rode all the way to his friend, Christian's house twice even. Once with Aaron, and then again with me after he begged me to take him there.
Cora comes to support Ollie in his swim lesson. I buy her a swim pass so that they can both play.
Cora is still walking Curtis several times each week for some spending money. Rain or shine!
She has something very special to save up for now!
On my birthday, the two of us, are flying to Germany!
Cora will get to see where she was born and where we lived there. She's excited to shop at the Weihnachtsmarkt and go in all the shops in Aachen.
Video of the Aachen Weihnachtsmarkt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1enY6L_TE4&t=4s
I'm excited to see old friends and walk those familiar cobblestone streets again.
8 years feels like much too long ago.
We will also have an 8 hour layover in Dublin on our way there. I plan to take Cora into the city and tour around a bit. I've never been to Ireland, and although it's just for a few hours, it will be really neat to be there.











1 comment:
So exciting!
Post a Comment