This year, Tim and Aaron are on the Windham High School Cross Country Team together with coach Kelly Fox. They have a great team of really fun boys.
Before most of the meets, they have a team dinner where they potluck a meal and hang out together.
They have worked SO hard!
I'm so proud of them and the effort they are making to contribute to their team and train so hard.
This is my favorite picture of them after running their home meet on the hottest day of the year.
(I brought them iced towels to try to help.)
Aaron at the finish line
Tim at the finish line, Aaron nicely bringing him some water.
This is our good friend, Noah. They boys enjoy seeing him at practices and meets each day!
BAND UPDATE:
Boys are both playing in band again. Tim on Trombone in Concert, Pep and Jazz band. Aaron on Percussion in Concert and Pep Band. He's got a killer marimba part that he's practicing diligently!
Tim and I on a little hike after he attended the youth school kick off picnic in Lynnfield.
Back to School Picture (authentic)
"Now pretend like you are super excited to start school!"
Right before school started the boys got to go on a great canoeing and camping trip with the Ym/YW....although.....as it turned out no young women came. The forecast of rain skeert them off.
My boys really like all their YM friends, Whittaker, the Kennedy twins, Jack....it was really fun!
No photos, but I've been taking Tim our driving quite a bit. Parking lot, around the schools, home from church twice now, up the the library yesterday, home from the park n ride.....he's getting in some good practice.
2 weeks ago, I taught him how to use the standard. We need to practice that some more soon.
His driving class at Bradford's starts next week!!!
















1 comment:
Come teach my teen to drive (blech). Loved the x country pics. I can just see your humidity!
Post a Comment