Monday, January 5, 2026

Christmas Trip to Utah Part 1

 We just arrived home today from the most wonderful trip to Utah to visit our families for the holidays.  It's 11 pm and I need to go to bed after arriving home this morning at 9:30 am from a red eye.

So much to do tomorrow too!

But I couldn't go to sleep without documenting that we enjoyed connecting with everyone so very much.



Our "cross country ski trip" to the Millcreek cabin
Warmest winter in Utah in over 50 years! 

The Morgans warmed up the cabin for us!  We are so spoiled!

Everything is so nostalgic - wonderful to be here!





Games galore

And movies too

We hiked home on the pipeline.
Scott, Tim, Cora and Ollie had a little bushwacking adventure.


Aaron and I were behind them because I "luckily?" forgot my phone. haha

Cora said it was pretty crazy

Back at Macha's

We met up with the family to see the Draper Lights

The Tree of Life is absolutely spectacular!




Some of the Stapleton grandchildren
We are missing Maya (at work) and the twins who are serving in Texas.

Macha and Papa's living room

Papa in his office

The home is filled with lots of memories

Scott and I stayed snuggly in the "grandchildren's room"


Janice has lots of neat antiques


They are selling the home this year, so I need photos to remember.

We hiked up the end of Little Cottonwood Canyon.
Cora was having a sleepover at Claire's

This canyon is so pretty!

1 comment:

Blogful said...

Wowser! I did not comment on each Utah post, but WHAT A TRIP! I'm so happy to see you guys getting spoiled, hiking, skiing, and going to all the cool places with so many people that love you. You did the whole state! I am doing a double take every time I see Tim. Who is that MAN with their family? Oh, it's Tim. How did he like the Utah stake dance? lol