Well, we promised to post a pic every week so that Timmy's growth could be closely monitored by viewers like you. Timmy is doing awesome! He has this bone-curling scream which must match my resonance frequency, because I can feel every bone in my body shake when he goes into this particular brand of shrieking. I'm an a new quest to capture the event digitally so that you can all share in my pain, but the cry has proven quite elusive. I think he knows, and only wants his good side to show on the blog. Whenever I pull out the camera, he manages to pull himself together and be quite civilized. As you can tell from this particular cameo, he was able to switch his facial expression from a crusty "I'm relieving myself, and it's hard work" face to a "I wonder who I'll vote for for the next democratic presidential canidate" look. Speaking of the crying, here it goes again, right now, but I'm not even going to go for the camera, because he'll quit before I get upstairs, and I will have gotten up for nothing. I'm considering a hidden camera in the stuffed bear, but he might know the bears bugged and take him out. Kids these days!
1 comment:
He looks like the perfect blend of you two! So cute! Can't wait to meet him. Sara Robison
Post a Comment