Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Baby


The first pictures of the New Baby have arrived. Right now, we call him "awesome" but by the next post he should have a good christian name. We are very tired because of the labor, so I'm just posting a few pics to satisfy everyones curiosity. Hopefully, when we regain our senses, we'll be able to post something a little more substantial. He weighs in at 7 lb 9 oz., with a 20 in length, and a head that could be mistaken as that belonging to an extra terrestrial (ie. cone-head). He arrived at 2:36 wednesday morn, after his mom fought the good fight and emerged victorious.

9 comments:

amydear said...

Congrats! We're the neighbors you call when you need help. We can't wait to hear his name and meet him.
The Petersons

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

He's here!!! We're so happy for you! Katie: I did the 24 hours of labor/4 days late thing, too. (So I totally admire you!) Hope you're getting enough rest and enjoying the (more) quiet moments with your little boy.
Sara Robison

Angie said...

Aw, he is so cute!!! congrats guys. Call me if you need any help! I will be there for ya! Good luck with recovery.
Angie Dodge

Megs said...

So so cute. I can't wait to hear all about it. I am so excited he is finally here. Please call if you need anything!!
Megan (and Matt and Blake)

Harris Family said...

What a cutie!! And a good size too. I hope all went well. You are amazing to make time to post pictures- we all appreciate it. Being a new mommy is so fun- so Congrats!!!

jamie lynette said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! And a perfect combination of the two of you. Congrats to the new family!
-Travis, Jamie & Thomas

Smoothie said...

Congrats!!! ... just what the world needed ... another powerhouse missionary!

Sonja said...

He was the exact same size as Ty! Way to go Katie. you look great!