Friday, April 18, 2008

Picnicing

Picnic at Nichol's ArboritumHere's the group. You could see us from a mile away with all our strollers. :)
Here's Timmy trying to catch some shut-eye.
I'm not that great at making recipes when they have lots of ingredients, but I was determined to get everything to make Cafe Rio Burritos. It seriously took me like 3 weeks, but in the end, we had a very yummy dinner.
The other day Scott was dressing Timmy in his sleeper, and was like "Another one?! What's all this 'I Love Mommy' stuff?" Timmy's Macha (Grandma) got him this cute "My Da-da is #1" onesie, so now everyone can know that Timmy loves his daddy too.

6 comments:

Angie said...

The picnic looks fun! I'm so glad that Spring has finally decided to show up!

Alicia W. said...

I have a great crock pot pulled roats recipe that is very cafe rio-esque. I will have to send it to you...

Stapletons said...

Alicia,
I would love it! Send it over!
- Katie

Joshua G. Clark Family said...

Hi Katie P -

We were led on a trail to your blog. Turns out you have a kid - are we that bad at keeping in contact?! I think you can see our blog if you click on our name above. Congrats and hope all is well! Julie

Joshua G. Clark Family said...

Okay, for some reason you can't just click on our name, so here's the address: joshuagclarkfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cute photos. he's getting so big. looks like you all are having fun in MI. :)