Hello family and friends,
After getting a few emails regarding child safety, etc, and rather than feeling we have to be super careful about disclosing our names, city, and places we visit, we are going to make our blog private.
We will send you an invitation to view the blog, if we have your email. (But if we don't, we need you to call, email or write us a comment and give us your email so we can send you an invitation.)
After you see the blog the first time, you can have your computer 'remember you' and you won't need to sign in to read the blog every time. We hope this won't deter you from keeping in touch.
Katie's sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm not. I think you all deserve it. The whole lot of ya. (Katie really shouldn't have shared the password to our blog with me. )
13 comments:
Way to go private!! I'd love to keep reading. I think you have my email. -cari
Hi Katie and Scott!
Not sure if you have my email: julieclarkster@gmail.com
definitely include me in and let me know if you need my e-mail address. It should be on the ward list
Don't forget me! I am happy I went private with my blog...you will be too. And it's not really an inconvenience at all.
Hey guys! Don't forget us! Here's our e-mail: megative_11@yahoo.com -Wes and Meg
i totally agree. who knows who is reading this other then family and friends. katie has my email. would love to still check on you guys.
We would love to keep reading about you guys (not that we ever talk to you or anything) so count us in. es25@yahoo.com
ok if it isn't too much trouble send one to Brit and I. I think you have our e-mail's at least Brit's. - Hilary
Private is so much better!
Include us!
I'd love to keep reading! jeremyandsonja@aol.com
I'd like an invite! ;)
robison.sara@gmail.com
Me, too!
akcracroft@gmail.com
i can't remember if i got your invite... love your updates!!
Amanda :)
Post a Comment